It’s my hope that this email continues to find you and your loved ones well.
Thank you so much for your continued messages of care, your willingness to work together in virtual sessions and workshops, your support, patience and understanding during this time.
The following are the safety measures that will be put into place for in person bodywork sessions. In the meantime, all virtual sessions and workshops will continue to be offered during this transition and beyond for those of you who may need more time to feel comfortable returning to in person treatments, or who live out of the state of Illinois.
Please read ALL of the following as it’s important information that pertains to upcoming sessions:
In person sessions will resume Sunday, June 7th. Due to the city’s current circumstances, my in-person schedule will be limited to the following morning and daytime hours:
Sundays 12:30 – 4pm
Mondays and Tuesdays 10 – 2pm
Wednesdays 11 – 3pm
I plan on reopening slowly, working with healthy clients by practicing the following:
– Immediately washing my hands upon entering Elemental Health.
– Frequently and thoroughly disinfecting the treatment room, all common areas, doorhandles, light switches and any other high contact objects pre/post session.
– As always, supply freshly laundered sheets – please note that no table warmers will be available during our sessions and disposable face cradle covers will be used instead of cloth ones.
– I’ll be wearing a fresh face mask upon greeting you at the door, during and post session – although you won’t be able to see me smile, I hope you’ll be able to see it in my eyes as I’m looking forward to seeing you and will be smiling at you!
– I’ll be thoroughly washing my hands and forearms (like I always do) before and after each session.
– I’m not accepting new clients at this time and will only be working with those of you I’ve worked with before.
– I’ll be taking my temperature daily. If I am feeling under the weather, I’ll call to reschedule your session.
– I’ll continue taking great care of my own health by getting plenty of rest, staying hydrated, keeping up with my supplements, getting exercise and eating healthy foods.
There will also be new requirements for every patron of Elemental Health, including you, and they are as follows:
-You will receive a phone call the day prior to your session where I’ll ask you a few pre-screening questions.
-Sign a Covid-19 release form before your session.
-Participate in pre-session health screenings, and mine will include no contact temperature taking.
– The waiting room seating will not be available until further notice. Please make other arrangements if you have someone accompanying you to your session.
– To avoid traffic in the common areas, please send me a text to 312.344.3780 to let me know you arrived, and I’ll let you know when I’m able to receive you.
– Upon arrival, you’ll be required to wear a face mask.
– Upon arrival, you’ll need to either wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before we go back to the treatment room.
– During the session you’ll be required to wear a face mask in the supine position (face up) and can pull it down when lying in prone (face down).
**The following are a few other things to consider during this Phase 3 reopening:**
– 30 minute sessions are available to you, and starting on June 22nd you’ll be able to schedule a 60 minute session. 90 and 120 minute sessions are on pause until further notice. If you are on a package or have a gift card for 90 or 120 minutes, you can utilize them towards a 30 or 60 minute session with the remaining time to be used at a later date.
– My online calendar has the option for you to schedule in a 30 or 60 minute in-person treatment, as well as, all remote treatments.
-There is more flexibility for remote sessions, so if you don’t see a time in my online calendar that works for you, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 312.344.3780 to set up another time that’s not available online.
– If you are sick, contact me to cancel your session. There will be no penalties for any late cancellations due to feeling under the weather.
– If you have an active package, you’ll have a full year from the day of your first scheduled session to redeem it. Packages may also be used for virtual sessions.
– During the 30 minute maximum session time limit, your package can be applied towards your session and will be deducted accordingly.
Questions or Concerns
– As always, feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. My in person work may be temporarily closed, but I’ve not disappeared and I’m still here for you.