It’s my hope that this email continues to find you and your loved ones well.
Thank you so much for your continued messages of care, your willingness to work together in virtual sessions and workshops, your support, patience and understanding during this time.
The following are the safety measures that will be put into place for in person bodywork sessions. In the meantime, all virtual sessions and workshops will continue to be offered during this transition and beyond for those of you who may need more time to feel comfortable returning to in person treatments, or who live out of the state of Illinois.
Please read ALL of the following as it’s important information that pertains to upcoming sessions:
I plan on working with healthy clients only by practicing the following:
.- Immediately washing my hands upon entering Elemental Health.
– Frequently and thoroughly disinfecting the treatment room, all common areas, doorhandles, light switches and any other high contact objects and surfaces pre/post session. This will be done with a CDC approved disinfectant.
– As always, supply freshly laundered sheets – please note disposable face cradle covers will be used instead of cloth ones.
– I’ll be wearing a fresh face mask upon greeting you at the door, during and post session – although you won’t be able to see me smile, I hope you’ll be able to see it in my eyes as I’m looking forward to seeing you and will be smiling at you! During the session when I’m working with you torso up, I’ll also be donning a face shield for extra protection.
– I’ll be thoroughly washing my hands and forearms (like I always do) before and after each session.
– I’ll be taking my temperature daily. If I am feeling under the weather, I’ll call to reschedule your session.
– I’ll continue taking great care of my own health by getting plenty of rest, staying hydrated, keeping up with my supplements, getting exercise, breathing exercises and eating healthy foods.
There will also be new requirements for every patron of Elemental Health, including you, and they are as follows:
–If you are traveling outside the state of Illinois, at this time, you aren’t required to quarantine or get a negative Covid test. That being said, if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, out of respect to myself and fellow clientele, reschedule your session and please get a covid test before coming in for your rescheduled appointment.
-You will receive a confirmation email the day prior to your session where I’ll ask you a few pre-screening questions. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, your appointment will be rescheduled (at no charge) for a later date once you’re feeling better.
– Upon arrival, you’ll be required to wear a face mask. If you do not have one, I’ll give you a disposable surgical mask before entering the facility.
– Upon arrival, you’ll need to either wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before we go back to the treatment room.
– Before, after and during the session you’ll be required to wear a face mask, even if you are fully vaccinated. I’ll be wearing a mask as well.
-Everyone will be required to wear masks in the common areas.
**The following are a few other things to consider:**
HEPA Grade Air Filter:
– The treatment room will have a HEPA Grade Air Filter in it and operating before, after and throughout the entire session.
-Only 30, 60 and 90 minute sessions are available for in person treatments. 120 minute sessions are on pause until further notice.
– My online calendar has the option for you to schedule in a 30, 60 or 90 minute in-person treatment, as well as, all remote treatments.
-There is more flexibility for remote sessions, so if you don’t see a time in my online calendar that works for you, please email at email@example.com or call me at 312.344.3780 to set up another time that’s not available online.
– If you are sick, contact me to cancel your session. There will be no penalties for any late cancellations due to feeling under the weather. If I am under the weather, I will contact you to cancel our session and reschedule once I’m feeling better.
– If you have an active package, you’ll have a full year from the day of your first scheduled session to redeem it. Packages may also be used for virtual sessions.
-If you are on a package or have a gift card for 90 or 120 minutes, you can utilize them towards a 30 or 60 minute session with the remaining time to be used at a later date.
Questions or Concerns
– As always, feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. My in person work may be temporarily closed, but I’ve not disappeared and I’m still here for you.